TILLSONBURG DISTRICT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
Working Together To Build a Healthy Community!
Improving Local Healthcare
Thanks to the generosity of the community, the Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital Foundation was able to transfer $600,000 to the Hospital for the 2010/2011 fiscal year. Donated funds are used to upgrade technology and to purchase state-of-the-art equipment such as a Central Monitoring System for the Intensive Coronary Care Unit, Voice Recognition Software for the Diagnostic Imaging Department and an Urethroscope and Surgical Instruments for the Operating Room.
Pictured left to right: Neil Tull, Foundation Board Chair and Erwin Hawel, Hospital Board Chair
Contact: David Corner, Director of Development, TDMH Foundation
Loralee Heemskerk, Development Officer, TDMH Foundation
TDMH NEWS & EVENTS
- TDMH Report To The Community - Spring 2013
- Diabetes Education Workshops and Sessions
- London and regional hospitals invest in technology to build on exceptional patient care
- Dinner And Fashion Show Fundraiser To Benefit TDMH Foundation - Wednesday September 26, 2012
- Appointment of New CEO and President for TDMH and AHI