The Emergency Department at TDMH is staffed by a team of Nurses who are skilled in emergency care. There is a Physician on-call at all times. We triage patients to quickly identify those who have urgent, life threatening conditions, and identify the most appropriate treatment area for them.
Share this Page
Click here to Donate
Posting: Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Closing on: March 22, 2019
Position type: Part-Time
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario is required.
- Emergency Nursing experience required.
- Current B.L.S. required.
- Current A.C.L.S. required.
- T.N.C.C. certificate preferred.
- NRP preferred.
- Ability to fulfil commitment to 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships within team to contribute to a positive work life.
- Is cognizant of emotions and experiences of others while communicating with patients, families and team members.
- Able to recognize the importance of managing your emotions and the impact that it has on team morale and performance.
- Ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
Applying to this Position
Must be available to work all shifts as required, which may include; weekends, stat holidays, day, evening and night shifts
Salary Range: As per the ONA Collective Agreement ($32.66 per hour - $46.76 per hour)
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying for the above position, forward a resume detailing education and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Successful applicants will be required to provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check as a condition of the job offer. Please be advised that as part of the selection process, a reference check will be conducted.
Although we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.