Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital currently has opportunities for a permanent Part Time Registered Nurse (RN) and a permanent Casual Registered Nurse (RN).
The RN provides client care in accordance with the Professional Standards of the College of Nurses of Ontario. As a member of the health care team, the RN has a significant role in promoting health, preventing illness, patient safety and helping clients attain and maintain the highest level of health possible.
- Current registration and Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario is required.
- Minimum 1 year recent medical/surgical experience preferred.
- Must possess current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certificate (BCLS).
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships within team to contribute to a positive work life.
- Is cognizant of emotions and experiences of others while communicating with patients, families and team members.
- Able to recognize the importance of managing your emotions and the impact that it has on team morale and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality.
Other Pertinent Information:
- Must be available to work all shifts as required, which may include; weekends, stat holidays, day, evening and night shifts
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check as a condition of the job offer.
- Please be advised that as part of the selection process, a reference check will be conducted.
- Salary Range: As per the ONA Collective Agreement ($33.90 per hour to $48.53 per hour)
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for this opportunity, please forward a resume detailing education and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote posting number 21-57 on your email)
We thank all applicants, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital (TDMH) is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity and dignity in the workplace. We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted by TDMH regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.