In appreciation of the substantial support of our donors, the TDMH Foundation has established a Donor Recognition Program to acknowledge donations in an appropriate manner. The Program is designed to ensure consistent and timely recognition of donor contributions.
Donor recognition will be based on cumulative donations to the Foundation and donors have the opportunity to move up through the various recognition levels as their giving total increases.
All donors will receive, in a timely manner, a personalized letter of thanks following receipt of their donations. The Foundation will advise donors of recognition opportunities, specifically the use of their names, prior to any public recognition.
Recognition opportunities may include:
- Thank you letter and cards
- Book of Giving (donations less than $1,000)
- Donor Recognition Wall (donations totalling $1,000 or more)
- Phone call and personal thanks
- Photo opportunity in local press
- Feature article in newsletter and/or website profile
- Invitations to special events
- Published donor and In Memoriam lists
- Hospital tour