Current Capital Equipment Campaign
2020 – 2021 Capital Equipment Campaign
You can make a difference!
The TDMH Foundation needs your help to raise $450,000 this year to purchase new and updated equipment.
The 2020 Campaign is raising funds to support the purchase of:
- Diagnostic Endoscopes – internal cameras to diagnose many different conditions.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Probe – external body scanner to scan internal organs from outside the body.
- Specialized Blood Bank Freezer – specialized freezer for blood plasma used in trauma, surgery and other specialized disease treatment.
- Wireless Workstation on Wheels and Vita Signs Monitors – allows Nurses to track and monitor your vital signs and electronically record information at the bedside, providing quicker access and more accurate health record keeping. Saves time, money, with less chance of inaccuracies, allowing the team to provide better care at the bedside.
These are a few of the items not funded by the Ministry of Health. Without new and updated equipment, healthcare is not optimal. You have the power to enhance and make an impact right here in your community. Please give generously.
Angels of Giving (November and December)
Each year we kick off our Angels of Giving Campaign in the Hospital Community Report sent in the local Newspapers to our communities. The report will be an insert in:
The Norfolk and Tillsonburg News, The Oxford Review and the Elgin County Market publications.
Be an “Angel of Giving”
- Make a gift in memory, honour or recognition of a loved one or to say “Thank You” to the frontline Healthcare Team.
- We will display their name on our Angel Tree located in the main lobby of the hospital and post tree pictures on our website and on our new Facebook page once set up.
- The 2020 Angels of Giving Campaign is raising funds to support our Capital Equipment Campaign