We are excited to announce we now have 2 locations available for COVID-19 testing in our community.
Sites are located at:
Alexandra Hospital (84 Noxon St.)
Tillsonburg Hospital (17 Bear St.)
Testing is available from Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm with the exception of Wednesday 10:00am-6:00pm at the Tillsonburg location only.
You can book and appointment at 1-855-905-6148 for testing at one of our assessment centres:
If you are showing COVID-19 symptoms, only an assessment centre can test you.
You can get tested at an assessment centre if you are not showing symptoms and:
- your public health unit or the COVID Alert app notifies you that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus
- you live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19covid 19 outbreak, as identified by your local public health unit
- you belong to a specific group outlined in guidance from the Chief Medical Officer of Health
You can also get tested at an assessment centre if you are:
- not showing symptoms
- if you are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative as determined by the Ministry of Health or Ministry of Long-term Care or public health
- residents, workers or visitors of long-term care homes
- residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- international students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- farm workers
- Indigenous communities